Sunday, April 4, 2021

Jaded Blossom March Challenge - USE A STENCIL

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
 Challenge - USE A STENCIL

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL!!!
I made this a FUN Easter card for today 
I used Jaded Blossom the EASTER HOUSE for the house and tree, the
HELLO BEAUTIFUL for the sentiment, the FLOWER STENCIL SET for the background, the SUNBURST CARD MAT DIE for the layer, the SPRING DIES for the grass and the SPRING BANNER DIES for the small flowers.
Hope you like my card for today!!! 

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by Saturday, 01/05/2021
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

No comments: