Monday, November 23, 2020

More Farm Animals sets!!! Jaded Blossom :)

 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom.
For today I colored some images with more Farm Animals sets.  So the sets I am
sharing are Llama Tell YouFor Ewe and Rise & Shine
 These sets will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp sets and also give an idea on how to color them. 
I also added the Copic colors I used on this set down below....

Llama Tell You


Copic Colors I used for these sets - YELLOW - YR21, YR24, YR27, BLUE - BG45, BG49, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, PINK - RV11, RV32, - also used Pencils

For Ewe


Copic Colors I used for these sets - PINK - RV32, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, GRAY - C2, C4, - also used Pencils


Copic Colors I used for these sets - YELLOW - YR15, YR21, YR24, YR27, , RED - R17, R27, R29, BROWN - E70, E71, E74, E77 - also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!

No comments: