Sunday, November 1, 2020

Jaded Blossom November Challenge - Holiday Treat



Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
 Challenge - Holiday Treat
Make a treat for any holiday

These were so easy and fun to make
I used Jaded Blossom the Candy Bar Slider Die for the base of my boxes, the 
Winter Banner Dies 2 for the snowflakes and Doodlebug Design paper for the
 SUPER SWEET toppers!!!
Hope you like my Pumpkin Power inspired card!!!!



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Candy Bar Slider Die
Doodlebug Design paper

Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp or die somewhere on it.
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by 12/05/2020 11:59 pm PST

 You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at 
Jaded Blossom blog!!!

SNEAK PEEKS STARTS TOMORROW!!!!

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

These are adorable Cindy, a fun way to give a treat