Friday, October 4, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing October Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
Can you believe its already October?  2019 is fastly coming to an end and I
for one am not ready!
This release contains some of the cutest images that you can make to represent some
 of your favorite characters from Pixar!

Here is Annie --- oh Hot Diggity Dog!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
How ADORABLE is todays sneak...
with this card I made the background to look like Andy's room on Toy story :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Annie Hot Diggity Dog for the girl and the sentiment, the
new Annie Hot Diggity Dog Outline to cut my image out, the new Desert Landscape Stencil for the clouds, the Banner Flags for the fun party banner, the Banner Dies for the banner with the sentiment on it and from Jaded Blossom I used the Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!!
 
Supplies I Used for my Card:
Annie Hot Diggity Dog
Annie Hot Diggity Dog Outline
Desert Landscape Stencil
Banner Flags
Banner Dies
Jaded Blossom
Rectangle Dies 1
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

 

No comments: