Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing October Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
Can you believe its already October?  2019 is fastly coming to an end and I for one am not ready!
This release contains some of the cutest images that you can make to represent some
of your favorite characters from Pixar!
 
Here is Sweet Anthony - and you will always have a friend in him!

 
We are also releasing with Anthony the Desert Dies, Friends word Die and Desert Landscape Stencil scene maker!
 
Desert Dies   Desert Landscape Stencil
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
OMG this Release is so FLINPIN' AWESOME!!! I am totally going to use him for my Dads
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Anthony Friend In Me for the boy and sentiment, the
 Anthony Friend In Me Outline to cut him, the new Desert Dies for the cactus, the new
Desert Landscape Stencil for the clouds and the mountains, the enamel dots for the dots, the
Banner Dies for the banners. On my mountains or hills I used texture paste to give that look.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!!
 

Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Anthony Friend In Me
 Anthony Friend In Me Outline
 Desert Dies  
Desert Landscape Stencil
enamel dots
Banner Dies
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

No comments: