Thursday, April 4, 2019

Stamp Anniething's Outta This World Release!!! Day #2

 
It's April!  I have to admit, the year is flying by, but this month's release is out of this world!
 
Day two consists of our latest stamp, Ethan Outta this world!  How cool is this for a masculine/male card or theme party???
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
SUPER DUPER FUN RELEASE!!!
This is my favorite card that I made for this release!!! As I said yesterday all my cards are interactive and for this one it lights up... he looks pretty COOL!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Ethan Outta this world for the boy and the sentiments, the new Crater for the moon and from Jaded Blossom I used Star Dies with Birthday Dies
for the stars and the Rectangle Dies 1 for the background layer.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :) 
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
  Stamp AnnieThing!
 
Here is the colors I used for my image
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!!
 

No comments: