Friday, April 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom April Stamp Release Blog Hop!!!



Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's April 2019 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Mel you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
I had so much fun creating these projects with this AMAZING Release!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Cup of Tea for the top of my gift card holder and I stamped it on one of the peace's from the Gable Box Die, the new Doily Dies for the doily, the Tea Dies
for the Kawaii Tea for the two tea bags and cup, the Hello Cute-Tea for the sentiment inside, the Gift Card Die to add a gift card, the Coffee Slider Die Add On for the two bigger flowers and the Treat Tag Die for the small flower.
 Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today and all week!!! :)

 
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:
Cup of Tea
Doily Dies
Tea Dies
Kawaii Tea
Hello Cute-Tea
Gift Card Die
Coffee Slider Die Add On
Treat Tag Die
Gable Box Die
 

 
Regular Price for the Release Package is $126.99
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 4/14, 11:59pm pst.
TEA ICONS

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Jamie
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
 
Thank you for stopping by, have a GREAT Weekend
and have FUN Hopping!!! :)
 

13 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Amazing!! I love your cute gift idea!!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

What an inspiring project!! I love how it keeps revealing fun new things!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the interactive inside! Great colors and cute little sequin accents! This set is just so cute!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is the cutest gift card holder ever!! I love the fun fold!!

Sin City Chix said...

What a fun interactive card with beautiful colors!

Sue D said...

Cute way to give a gift card and tea. I like the colors and patterns.

Nitasha said...

Love this sentiment and the bright bold colors of your gift card holder! So cute!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the project! What great papers!

~amy~ said...

What a FABulous project!

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! Beautiful Gift card Holder! You can totally send me one of those anytime! Mine never look that pretty!! Love it! :)

Theresa

Migdalia said...

This is so PRETTY! Love it my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
Migdalia's Crafts

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Awesome project!!!

Dana M said...

Wow, what an amazing gift card holder! Super sweet and fun design and so many fabulous details.