Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Stamp AnnieThing January Stamp Release!!! Day # 1

 
Welcome to the New Year!
2019 has many exciting and new things happening for Stamp Anniething!
We are so excited for this years releases, and we are
kicking it off with a GROOVY set!
 





 

 
Day one consists of our latest stamp, Bridget - hang loose, as well as 2 new dies, 1 stencil and some totally FUN sequin mixes!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
How GORGEOUS is she!!! I used transfer gel with deco foil for my stencil background and for the Hello I used Wink of Stella with Glossy Accents. 
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Bridget Hang Loose Today for the ADORABLE Girl, the new Retro Circles for the stencil background, the new Retro Shape Shaker for the die cuts shaker layer, the new retro square BLUE sequins, Neon Sequin Trio and
 Diamond Sparkles 3mm and from Jaded Blossom I used Spring Dies for the flower and the Word Dies for the Hello.
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Bridget Hang Loose Today
Retro Circles
Retro Shape Shaker
 retro square BLUE sequins
Neon Sequin Trio
Word Dies


 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 



No comments: