Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom January Stamp Release!!! Day # 2

 
 
Welcome to our second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week
Today we are sharing projects made with Two NEW Stamp sets!!!!
 
I made a few projects for today with these sweet new stamps!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Be Meow Valentine for the sentiment and the ADORABLE ideas, the Luggage Tag Dies for the base of my tags, the Paper Bag Die for the bag base, the
Scallop Circle Dies and the Stitched Circle Dies for the layers.
 


 Supplies I Used for my Tag Holders:
 
 It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!! For today I made a Valentines day card.
I used one of the NEW Jaded Blossom stamps.
I used Jaded Blossom the new Be Meow Valentine for the sentiment, the Flag Dies
with the Flag Dies 2 for the banners, the Bow Dies for the bow and from SVG Cutting Files
I used V-day Puppy for the base of my card and the cute puppy, the Paw Print Tube Holder
for the paw and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used PK-0442 Happy Go Lucky Dog Face Assortment for the sweet face!
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :) 

Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $119.99
January 2019 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- 4 x 4
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp
  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $127.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)



2 comments:

Viri Díaz said...

Que bonito colores, me gusta los colores que usaste

Sarah said...

Stop it!!! LOVE!!!!!!!!