Friday, December 7, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing December Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 
 
Hi and welcome to our last release for 2018!
This release is "die" heavy and co-ordinate with last months Shaker Basic Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 OMG I can't believe that it is the last sneak peek for this year but I will be posting 2 more projects to finishing off 2018 :) this cutie would be fun for any occasion.
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Stacey-Sign Board for the girl and sentiment, the
Winter Add On - Present for the top layer and the Shaker Basics - Set 2 for the bottom layer. 
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)



Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!! :)
 
 

No comments: