Monday, December 24, 2018

Java Great Christmas and A Little Christmas Spirit!!! Jaded Blossom :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,
 Here is my last one of the Christmas Village Release project I made...
Well I do have two more of the Village images colored so I may have some time to get them on a project before the year is done, who knows LOL!!! we will see ;)
 Ok so for my first project today I made a tag and added to a S'mores Coffee Drink
I used Jaded Blossom the new Christmas Village Coffee Shoppe for the great image and sentiment, the Winter Banner dies for the snowflake and the Fancy Topper Die for
 the base of my tag.
 
 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
Here is my second project for today, this one is using Deco Foil sheet and I colored the back of it with my markers to make it more colorful and Christmassy.   
I used Jaded Blossom the Holly Jolly Christmas for the sentiment, the
Winter Banner dies for the snowflakes, the Card Layer Dies 2 for the banner and
for the background I used Deco Foil Clear Designer Toner Sheets with Silver Foil.
Hope you like both of my projects for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Deco Foil Clear Designer Toner Sheets
 
Thanks for stopping by and have an AWESOME Week!!!
This will be my last post here before the Holidays so
Merry Christmas!!!!
 
 


1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Both your tag and card are awesome. Your tag matches the beverage perfectly and that foil sheet is very cool. Merry Christmas!