Friday, October 26, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing Grab And Go!!! The Wizards Box

Hi and welcome to our first ever Grab and Go! Release Hop!
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We pulled out all the bells and whistles for this Wizard inspired theme box to get us all in the mood for the soon to be released Fantastic Beasts 2 movie!
If you are anything like me, and love anything Harry Potter related - than this box is for you!
~*~*~*~*~Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!~*~*~*~*~
 
Valued over $165, its quite a steal considering all you get inside!
Take a peek at the projects I made using the new release items and make sure to visit the other team members below too!  Meg and Stephen used ONLY items from the box, so you can see what you will be getting!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 Ok for my first project I made a layout... How FUN is the Theme Grab and go box!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Grab And Go for the images - Sam-you're a keeper, Anthony-Magical, Chloe-Magical, the sentiment, the banner - Wizards-1 and the stencil and from SVG Cutting Files  I used Page Sketch 59 for the base of my layout.

 Supplies I Used for my Layout:

 
For my second project I made a card... OMG these images are so FUN to color!!! I use
Stamp AnnieThing! the Grab And Go the Alex-Fantastic for the boy, the door, the sentiment, the Pecan for the ink on the door and from Jaded Blossom I used
Flag Dies with the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banners, the Stitched Square Dies for
 the layer, the Halloween Scenic Dies for the stars.
Hope you like my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :) 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Candace
Cindy - You are here
Eunji
Gigi
Meg (using ONLY Box contents)
Melissa
Michelle H
Nicole
Stacey
Michelle C
Stephen (using ONLY Box contents)
Tina

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!! :)
have FUN Hopping

 

5 comments:

debenj said...

Another OMG!!!! Love them :)

Crafter said...

Love your projects!

scraphappyAnnie said...

Fabulous layout and card! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Andrea Hastilow said...

Loving your extremely inspirational projects, they are so colourful & magically funky.🌟

2craftykaties said...

LOVE your layout and the colors you used on Alex. I can't wait to color mine!!!