Monday, October 15, 2018

Peachy Keen Stamp October Release Day # 1

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We are so excited to share the October 2018 release with you! The new stamps and dies are now available for individual purchase. Our new polar pals are going to make your winter papercrafting projects pop! Be sure to share your creations with us on Facebook in our group The Peachy Place. Tag us @PeachyKeenStamps on Instagram and use #PeachyKeenStamps 🙂 We can't wait to see what YOU make!
 
Ok for today I made some FUN tag that would be AWESOME to add to all your Christmas gifts... Who wouldn't want a Peachy tag on their gifts 🙂 
the new die the coordinate with the Penguins for all my ADORABLE little images and from Jaded Blossom I used Treat Tag Die for the base of my tags.
 


Supplies I Used for my Tags:  
the new die the coordinate with the Penguins  
 
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PKS-00 Penguin Delight Stamp set for all the sweet little penguins and there accessories and the new die the coordinate with the Penguins set, 
the new PK-1975 Polar Bear and Penguin Sentiments for the sentiments and from
   Jaded Blossom I used Winter Banner Dies for the snowflakes, the Label Shape Dies for the label inside my card, the Flag Dies 2 for the banner on the top my card, the Card Mat Dies
for the layers, the Border Dies 2 for the look of snow and from Lawn Fawn I used the
Pivot Pop-Up for the pop up inside.
Hope you like ALL my Sneak Peeks for today!!! :)

 




Supplies I Used for my Card:  
the new die the coordinate with the Penguins  
   Jaded Blossom  
Lawn Fawn
Pivot Pop-Up
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week !!! :)
 
 


No comments: