Friday, December 8, 2017

Stamp Anniething's December Release! Day # 3

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's December Release!
 
 
 
Katy is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Such an AWESOME Release!!! Todays cutie is just ADORABLE...
FANTASTIC job as always Ann for creating these ADORABLE new stamps!!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Katy for the cute girl and from
 Jaded Blossom I used the Christmas Signs for the sentiment. the paper and
candy canes are from Doodlebug design.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek for the release!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)
 

PS Jaded Blossom New Release is one
post Down!!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Now this is just DARLING! LOVE the card design and that sweet image - She's colored perfectly - Have a great weekend!

Theresa