Sunday, December 3, 2017

Jaded Blossom December Challenge - Tags

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
December Challenge - Tags
 
I am so EXCITED that Jaded Blossom is doing the Challenges again!!! So for my tags I did them to go on treats for my son Scott... he knows all his gifts this year so just a little treat for him :) I used Jaded Blossom the Luggage Tag Dies for the base of my tags, the
Winter Dies for the snowflakes, the Sweet Treats for the sentiments and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Kawaii Cookie Snacks for the fun cookie cut...
 Hope you like my Tags for todays AWESOME Challenge!!! :)
 




Supplies I Used for my Tags:

 
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday
 before the next challenge. The previous challenges
winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
  Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Tags! LOVE the Oreo Candy Canes! I don't think I ever seen those before! I beter go hunt some down! hahaha

Theresa

Sarah said...

These are so darn fun! Great job lady! I might need to make a trip way up north to find these oreos and candy canes :)