Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Penguin Poop!!! SVG Cutting Files :)

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! for today I made two treat holders with a penguin cut and one with a penguin image that you can color... they are SUPER CUTE either way!!!
I used SVG Cutting Files the Penguin Peppermint Barrow for the penguin cut and from
 Jaded Blossom I used Penguin Dress Up for the sentiment and penguin image, the
Scallop Slider & Topper Die for the topper holder, the 3x4 inch Clear Bags for the bags. Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 


    Supplies I Used for my Treat Holders:  
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 
 


2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are both so adorable!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper Ca-UTE!!! Love the penguins!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations