Friday, October 27, 2017

Lovin' From The Oven!!! Jaded Blossom Post :)

 
 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
at Jaded Blossom. I made a Shaker card for today using so fun Christmas goodies!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the Gingerbread Wishes for the Gingerbreads and sentiment,
the Baking Dies for the oven mitts and baking utensils, the Christmas Banner Dies for the small Gingerbreads and the holly's, the Stitched Square Dies for the fames,
the Mini Tag Dies for the tag and the Milk & Cookies 6x6 Paper Stack for the paper inside my card. I also used Jillibean Soup - shakers
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 




 Supplies I Used for my Shaker Card:
Jillibean Soup - shaker jar
 
 Thanks for stopping by and have an AWESOME Weekend!!! :)

 
 


5 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely adorable!!

eunice said...

Love this, Cindy!

Beckie Williams said...

Your gingerbread are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute shaker! I love the card itself, especially that intricate spatula! and the shaker elements are just perfect. Love the baby gingerbread people inside.

We're having a shaker card challenge over at Cut it Up Challenge Blog and would love for you to link up!

Evelyn
http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/

Jocy said...

These cards are too cute Cindy!! I just love your cards.