Thursday, August 10, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing Challenge Week # 20 Sketch!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! It is Challenge week :)
 
 
 
 
 
Week 19 Theme Week -  Sketch!!!

 
SUPER FUN Challenge, LOVE working with a sketch!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Molly Sunflower for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Stitched Oval Dies for the oval, the Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer and the
CARD LAYER DIES 2 for the banners and the plaid piece.
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is by midnight PST midnight PST August 4th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

She is beautiful. I love coloring on kraft paper!!