Friday, August 18, 2017

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day # 5 :)

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our May Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
Monday
 





August Freebie
Eager Beaver

I have two projects for today using both set we are sharing... my first project is with this months freebie, I made a treat box with it!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new August Freebie for the sentiment, the new Gable Box Die
for the treat box, the Birthday Dies for the small stars and the Love Donuts for the donuts.



 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
August Freebie

I used Jaded Blossom the new Eager Beaver for the two little guinea pig...I just took off the tail of the beaver, the new  Pig Out for the sentiment, the Candy Caddy for the treat box,
the Card Layer Dies 2 for the banner and I added a wobble to one of the guinea pig.
Hope you like my sneaks for today!!! :)





 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
 Eager Beaver
 wobble

Thanks for stopping by
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute! Love the wobble!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sarah said...

bahahahahahaha love!

Michelle said...

sooo cute ! love the donut as the tag !