Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Stamp Anniething's June Release!!!! Day #1

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's June Release!
This release is all about the simple things and enjoyment of living.


Alice will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
I ADORE this new stamp, the hair is so fun to color and she is just GORGEOUS!!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Alice for the girl and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom 
I used Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer, the Stitched Oval Dies for the top layer oval, the
Tropical Flower Dies with the Flower Dies for my flowers.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 

I hope you enjoyed our June release!
 Have a great day!
 
 

No comments: