Friday, June 16, 2017

Jaded Blossom June Stamp Release!!! Day # 5 :)

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our May Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 

 
Tuesday


Wednesday
 
June Freebie
 
For today I made 3 cards and I just LOVE the way they came out!!! I am so LOVING this RELEASE!!! <3
I used Jaded Blossom the new June Freebie for the sentiments and the frame, the  
  Pegasus Kisses for one of the image and the Spirit Animal
for the other two images, the inks I used for the backgrounds are Tim Holtz -
Distress Oxide. I colored my images with prismacolor pencils!
Hope you like my sneak peeks for today!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Cards:
June Freebie
  Pegasus Kisses
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide
 
Thanks for stopping by
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release.
 
 


No comments: