Thursday, February 2, 2017

Stamp Anniething's February Release Day # 2

 

 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's February Release!
We are starting off the new year with a whole slew of adorable new image stamps for your collection!

 
Meet Dean!
He just a 50's style kid!!
Dean will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we
show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Look how COOL this little guy is... I just think he is so handsome!!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Dean for the cute boy and from Jaded Blossom I used
the Star Dies with the Halloween Scenic Dies for the stars.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)




 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our February release!
All the new stamps will be available FRIDAY in the store!
 Have a great day!
 Thank you for stopping by!!!! :)