Saturday, February 25, 2017

Huge Birthday Wishes!!! :)

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 
Here is a card that I made with my friend Lori, we had a craft day over at my house and had fun coloring some cute images. This one is from Kraftin' Kimmie.
I used Jaded Blossom the Birthday Dies for the confetti, the Flag Dies for the two
 banners, the Stitched Square Dies for the layer that I stamped my image on and from
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)

 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have an AWESOME Weekend!!! :)
 
 


5 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Your card is total cuteness!! Thanks for joining our Kraftin Kimmie Stamps challenge.
Marilyn DT

snappy scrappy said...

Aww! Super cute!

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Tangii said...

So adorable and I LOVE the confetti you added! Great colors!

Jocy said...

Your card is really cute!!