Friday, December 9, 2016

Stamp Anniething's December Stamp Release Day # 3


 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's December release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!

 
Annie is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Today is are last day of sneak, I had so much fun with these sweet new stamps!!!
 Thanks Ann for this AMAZING Release <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! for the sweet new girl Annie and from Jaded Blossom I used
Stitched Oval Dies for the top layer with the Scallop Oval Dies.
I hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
We hope you enjoyed our December release!
All the new stamps are available NOW in the store!
 Have a great day and weekend!!!!
 
 

No comments: