Saturday, December 10, 2016

Gingerbread cuties.... New Peachy Keen Release!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 OMG I had so much fun with the new SVG from Peachy Keen!!!
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PP-06 Sweetness Overload for the SVG cut for the
gingerbread in the stoking, the PK-1880 Ornament Face Assortment for the face, the
CottageCutz Spruce Stems for the stems and from Jaded Blossom I used
 Fancy Topper Die for the bottom layer. The paper is from Lawn Fawn (Christmas)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
paper is from Lawn Fawn (Christmas)
 
Ok I also made some sweet little tags using some NEW SVG from Peachy keen.
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the CottageCutz Spruce Stems for the stems, the
PP-07 Patty Cake and Bakers Man for the new SVG gingerbread cuties, the
PK-1570 Frosty Friends Face Assortment for the faces and from Jaded Blossom I used
Label Dies for the tags on the side to add my sentiments on, the Luggage Tag Dies for the base of me tags, the Baking Dies for the baking tolls and the Gingerbread Wishes for my sentiments. The paper is from Lawn Fawn (Christmas)
Hope you like all my projects for today!!! :)
 




 Supplies I Used for my  Tags: 
Available now are the Wintertime Peachy Pieces SVGS
FACES ARE INCLUDED in these new files
 so you can make window decor, stencils, cards, layouts and MORE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Shop throughout the Holidays and save 25%!
you do not need a code
Enjoy 99 cent shipping in the USA 

PK-1705 Fashionista II Face Assortment
You'll get it at 25% off and the FREE STAMP is 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
 (shown below)
as well as 99 cent first class shipping if we ship to a USA address.
 
Both are new sets - the free stamp MERRY CHRISTMAS 
comes with any purchase that includes PK-1705 Fashionista II Face Assortment.
You do not need a code or a comment for the free stamp, if you have PK-1705 in your order, you will automatically get the Merry Christmas stamp


Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!! :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! You never fail to impress!!! These are Too Stinkin' Cute!!!!! Love them all!!!