Friday, September 9, 2016

Stamp Anniething's September Stamp Release Day # 3!!!!


 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's September release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!

 
Arrgh, its a pirate!
 
Julie is available RIGHT NOW, along with all the other stamps from earlier this week!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Ok I had some great pirate paper in my stash and was itching to use so here goes, I think it looks AWESOME with this CUTIE!!! The paper I used is the 6x6 ep Pirate's Life.
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Julie for the girl and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Stitched Square Dies for the bottom layer, the Stitched Circle Dies for the top
layer, the Border Dies for the border and the Funny Bunny for the speech bubble.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :) 
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our September peeks all week!
 Have a great day!
 
 

No comments: