Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release!!! Day #3 :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our Third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets
 
For today I have two projects using these new stamp sets, my first one is a treat box filled with nuts!!! I used Jaded Blossom the new Nutty For You for the sentiment, the Fall Dies for the leaves, the Mini Tag Dies for the tag, the Gusset Bags for the bag and from
 SVG Cutting Files I used Acorn Belly Box for the box.
 



 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:

Here is my second project for today. I made a tag to add to a gift that I am giving my friend that LOVE Pumpkin Coffee for her birthday this weekend. 
I used Jaded Blossom the new Mix & Match Nuts for the sentiment, the new
 Halloween Scenic Dies for the fence, the Fall Dies for the leaves and pumpkin, the  
Flag Dies with the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the banner and the Luggage Tag Dies for the tag base.




 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
PK - 510 Jack-O'-Lantern Face Assortment Package

I forgot to add this project to yesterday's post, so here it is... SORRY!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Science Labels and Mad Scientist for the sentiments, the
 Rectangle Dies 1 and Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 for the label base. 
Hope you like my projects for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99
September 2016 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
***RELEASE PACKAGE PRICE OF $144.99 IS GOOD ONLY DURING RELEASE WEEK! THAT IS ALMOST $30 OFF THE REGULAR PRICE OF $179.99. THE RELEASE PACKAGE PRICE WILL GO BACK UP TO $159.99 ON SEPTEMBER 12TH***
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $179.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Awesome projects!!! Love them all!!!

Sarah said...

Great projects! Love those pumpkins!

Michelle said...

adorable ! love the leaf die you added to the projects , made it soo cute !

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!!!!!