Friday, August 5, 2016

Thanks For Your Purchase!!!! Jaded Blossom Post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at
 Jaded Blossom. I made some FUN little gift bags that I made for my store. I am always thinking of different ideas to thank my crafty friends for supporting me :)
I used Jaded Blossom the Bow Dies for the bows, the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the look of a flap,
the After School Programs for the sentiment and from  SVG Cutting Files I used the
Beach Tote Bag Holder for the bags and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used the new set
Hope you like my fun little gift bags for today!!! :)
 


 
Supplies I Used for my gift bags:
Peachy Keen Stamps is having a sale for their
15 year Anniversary!!!
 
New Challenge starts this Sunday so don't forget to check it out! :)


Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!!
 
 


2 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are just ADORABLE! I love the green one!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lois said...

these are so cute. i bought the file to cut out the beach bag and wonder are yours so small of an opening when you put it together?
lois
lpaulo704@yahoo.com