Thursday, August 4, 2016

Stamp Anniething's August Stamp Release Day # 2!!!!

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's August release!  
Let's do a sort of TIME warp dance with this release!

 
Poodle skirt loving, 50's Jessica!
 
Jessica will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Such a FUN release, I am LOVING all of the new girls this month as always!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Jessica for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Music to my Ears for the sentiment and the Stitched Square Dies for the layers.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
DCWV la bella rouge stack (paper)
 
I hop you enjoyed our August peeks so far!
 Have a great day!
 

No comments: