Friday, July 8, 2016

Stamp Anniething's July Stamp Release!!!! :)


 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's July release!  
I love the carefree days of Summer and hope you find this release to reflect on that.

 
Sweet Abigail is ready to Hula Hoop into your heart!
Abigail is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is the project I made with the new stamp!
OK today is such a CUTIE!!! Thanks Ann for an other AWESOME release :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Abigail for the girl and sentiments and from Jaded Blossom I used the new RECTANGLE DIES 2 with the SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 2 
for my layers.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Thank you for joining us for our July Release
 and have a great day and Weekend!!!!
 
 

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love how beautifully she is colored! This is ADORABLE my friend!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!