Thursday, July 7, 2016

Stamp Anniething's July Stamp Release!!!! :)

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's July release!  
I love the carefree days of Summer and hope you find this release to reflect on that.

Summer is the perfect time to catch up with your favorite books!
Kelly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed  you  this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is the project I made with the new stamp!
Todays stamp is so ADORABLE!!! this is so my daughter hahaha :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Kelly for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used the
RECTANGLE DIES 2 with the SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 2 for my layers and the
Enchanted Bundle for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Thank you for joining us for our July Release
 and have a great day!
 
 

No comments: