Friday, November 20, 2015

Jaded Blossom October Release Blog Hop!!!

 
Hey Everyone!!!!
Now if you're here from Sara you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 
I made a card for my son Scott's Birthday, he is 15 now!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Birthday Panels for the balloon, the new Freebie of the Month stamp for the sentiment, the Border Dies for the border on the bottom and from
SVG Cutting Files I used the new Tween boy with headphones for the boy and the
Classic Label Card Base for the card base. I also used
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Freebie of the Month
 
 Here is so fun treat bags that I made some I can give some yummy cookies!!!
I use Jaded Blossom the new 100 % Handmade for the sentiment, the Mini Tag Dies for the tag and from SVG Cutting Files I used the Gingerbread Head Handled Bag Set for the treat bags. Hope you like  my projects for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 
Regular Price for the Release Package is $140
 
 
1 - Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 11/22, 11:59pm pst.
BIRTHDAY LUGGAGE TAG


Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.

 
BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

 
Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Candace O.
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Michelle
Dottie (October Guest Designer)
Mel
Lee-Ann
Jamie
Barb
Gigi
Sara
Cindy
Candace O.
Cassandra
Candace 
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
HAVE FUN!!!
 
 
 

27 comments:

Tiggerscraps said...

Very cool card! I love the gingy boxes, adorable

Unknown said...

It's always hard to find ideas for older boys, great card and I love the treat holders!

Christi said...

both projects are sooo awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Your projects are amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!

cropstoolittle said...

Very cute projects, nice job!

Michelle said...

Super cute card. !! And love the gingerbread bags ! So need to make some!

donnabischof said...

Love both of these, but especially the gingerbread bags.

Unknown said...

Those are awesome

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Cindy-you rocked this week!

Unknown said...

I need him!

Pam said...

Cute card and I love the treat bag

Unknown said...

Wow! I love your projects. Those treat boxes are amazing!

Sara Bottomlee said...

Adorable! Great card and super cute treat bag!

Sherrie K. said...

Your projects are both adorable Cindy! The birthday card is so cute~I just love the freebie stamp!
Your treat box is so fun~Fabulous projects all week and fantastic release!
Sherrie K

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card and darling treat bags!

Unknown said...

Awesome card and bags!!!! I love them!

Sin City Chix said...

That is the perfect teen birthday card! And those gingy's are too sweet!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

super cute way to package up cookies for the holidays

duckie said...

Fun projects ! Love everything!

LesleyfromWI said...

Love these!

Melissa said...

Love your card and ginger bags :)

ScrappyKsue said...

Cute card!

Blue6366 said...

Great card and gift bag. Love them both

Unknown said...

I love those lil gingy bags!!

Debbie said...

omg I love love all of your projects here today awesome job Cindy I am a big big FAN of yours, I just love it here
Hugs
Debbie

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

cute projects

Sue D said...

Cute treat boxes and perfect card for a teen boy.