Sunday, November 1, 2015

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - Thanksgiving!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Monthly Challenge - Thanksgiving
For this challenge I went with a fall themed because our Thanksgiving is past. I LOVE the fall with all the BEAUTIFUL colors. The leaves are all falling now and I am left with a HUGE mess but I would not trade it for the world!!!
All the Supplies I used are from Jaded Blossom. I used Card Mat Dies for the base of my card, the Fall Dies for the leaves and the Autumn Panels for the sentiment and the vines.
Hope you like my card for this challenge!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
 Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge. The previous challenges winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
 
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:


You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is Dec 1st...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)


5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful fall card~the colors are awesome and it definitely screams fall! Ofta, we have leaves too!! They just keep dropping and dropping, lol!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Lorie said...

This is just so, so pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

Sooo pretty!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is sooo PRETTY! LOVE it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ BEAUTIFUL!