Friday, October 23, 2015

Stamp Anniething's October Release Day #3 !!!


 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of Stamp Anniething's October release!  
This release is all about being a Hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is.....

Frappuccino Loving Felicity!
 
 
 
Just like all the hip and trendy kids, Felicity just loves to grab a frappe and go go go!!
With the cute black out HELLO word bubble, she is great little stamp for every day occaisions!
Felicity is be available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showcased this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created with the new Felicity Stamp!
I just LOVE this new image that I used it for my daughters birthday, on her card and cake!!! And no I didn't make the cake, I got DQ to make it!!! :) I just brought them a picture of the stamp image colored and they added it to the cake, I think it is so COOL!!!!
Tiffany just LOVES her ice caps so this image is perfect for her :)
For my card I used the new Stamp AnnieThing! Felicity! for the girl and from
 Scallop Circle Dies for all the layers, the Flag Dies for the banner to add my sentiment to, the Supersized Birthday Greetings for the sentiment and the Birthday Dies for the balloons.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 



 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
My BEAUTIFUL girl is 17!!!!
 
Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY

Thanks for joining us for our October Release
 and have a great day!
 
 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful card and cake for a beautiful girl!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ ADORABLE, perfect coloring and oh my she is just BEAUTIFUL!