Monday, October 26, 2015

It's Cold Outside!!! Stamp Anniething Blog post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! 
I had fun with these cuties.
For today I made two gift boxes using Stamp AnnieThing! Baby Its Cold Outside for the penguins and the sentiments and from Jaded Blossom I used Winter Dies for the snowflakes and the Scallop Caddy Die for the boxes.
Hope you like my projects for today!!! :)
 




 Supplies I Used for my Gift Boxes: 
Baby Its Cold Outside
 
Baby Its Cold Outside
 

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Halloween
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 
 


5 comments:

katieo said...

Super cute. I love the way you positioned the banner

Migdalia said...

I absolutely adore the penguins!! Darling treats!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Lorie said...

So, so cute!

snappy scrappy said...

These are super sweet Cindy!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ ADORABLE!!!