Saturday, August 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Challenge - Thinking of you!!!

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge Aug - Thinking of you ..... (can be: hi, encouragement, etc....)
 
I made this cute bag for my daughter, she is just learning how to drive!!! When she seen it she thought it was just the cutest!!! I am so happy she liked it :)
From SVG Cutting Files I used the new Kawaii Keys for the key set, the Beach Tote Bag Holder for the bag and from Jaded Blossom I used the Mini Tag Dies 2 to add my sentiment from the new set Encouragement.
 I hope you like my project for this challenge!!! :)
 



Supplies I Used for my hand bag:
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Back to School
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is September 14th...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love it.

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This looks AWESOME! Love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a cute hand bag! Cindy, you are so darn creative! LOVE this!