Sunday, August 2, 2015

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - Back to School!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Monthly Challenge - Back to School
 
 
 SUPER FUN back to school project. My kids have another month off, they start September 8th...
I used Jaded Blossom the Scallop Slider & Topper Die for the base, the Star Dies for the stars,
the Lunch Box Notes 2 for the sentiment and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Kawaii Nerdy School for the cute little glue.
Hope you like my project for todays challenge!!! :)
 

Supplies I Used for my Project:
 Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge. The previous challenges winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is June 6 ...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 


6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

You must live in the Mid West or Back east.... I remember when I grew up in Chicago we started back to school in Sept. too.... Out here in the west they start in Aug. :( Anyway... your project is adorably CUTE!!! Fun idea! :)

Theresa

Unknown said...

I love this, it's awesome!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest Cindy...LOVE!

Melissa said...

Super cute!

Michelle said...

so very cute !!! love the nerdy glue ! we all remember the kid who used to eat the paste ! hahahaa

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ ADORABLE!! Loe the bright colors and what a fun project!