Wednesday, October 15, 2014

SVG Challenge - Make a treat for someone!!!!

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Make a treat for someone!!!!
 
Here is my treat box that I made for this Challenge!!! I made it with a CUTE little Squarey Monster, he is new and his name is Donk! I used the So Jacked Handled Bag for my treat bag and added some chocolate in side. Great little treat for Halloween!!!
Hope you like my treat for today!!! :) 
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can visit the Squarey Monster Facebook page HERE.
 
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files  blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is November 14th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

love that spooky treat holder - cute monster!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ this is ADORBS!! I LOVE the treat holder and of course all your attention to detail! Way too CUUTE!

DebC said...

Adorable treat bag! Love that red and black it just pops!
Deb