Friday, October 17, 2014

Season's Greetings!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Happy Friday my friends, I made a card with the new Poinsettia over at SVG Cutting Files!!!
 They are so pretty and fun to work with, I cut them out 3 different sizes to show the difference!!! They would be so nice on a tag too.  I used the Square Trio Card Base for my card base and
from MCT I used the Curly Label Die and Stitched Curly Label Die for the label and the
From Our Family To Yours Stamp Set for the sentiment!!!
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)



3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ just GORGEOUS!! I LOVE those poinsettias!! Seriously BEAUTIFUL!!!

jessica said...

These are gorgeous!!! OMG I LOVE those poinsettias!
AWESOME job!