Monday, July 7, 2014

MCT Scrapping the Little Things!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to MCT "Scrapping the Little Things"
 Today we are making Project life/Smash book /Layouts or similar type projects
With a photo and color sketch!!!
 
So here is my layout that I made with some of the colors, I switched the beige for gray!!!
 Since I came back from my trip I wanted to do some kind of layout for our AWESOME time in Montreal, I still want to make one of my hubby and I, and one of just the race!!!
YES I know I am a geek, ha ha ha!!! :)
So for my layout I used MCT 3 Star Stitched Dies, the Lowercase Fun Dies for the font, the
Stitched Chevy Dies and the Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Die for the number 44!!!!
Hope you like my layout for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Layout:
 
You can see more great projects that the rest of the AWESOME team made at
Emma's blog!!! My Creative Time!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What an awesome layout WOW your pics are fantastic and you sure did scrap them with passion!! Great ways you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. I loved your little commentary at the beginning and I think its so romantic and sweet that you want to scrap you and your hubby's pics on a LO maybe you can share on another Monday. You are a very talented scrapper.

snappy scrappy said...

Fab racing LO, great pics too!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Cindy, what wonderful layout for a great day!

Crafting Katie said...

This is great, Cindy! How fun to document the race!

Lisa said...

What an awesome reminder of your trip!! This is fabulous, Cindy!! I love the design and the stars!! The pictures are fantastic!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

What a SUPER AWESOME LO Cindy!!!
LOVE all the pictures and great overall design! Looks like you guys had a BLAST at the race!
AWESOME job my friend!

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like how the Chevy dies and stars look on your layout. Awesome lettering...love the lowercase dies! Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Oh you are so NOT a geek! I LOVE it! What a cutie in that picture too! LOL!!!! Looks like you guys had a great time ~ cant wait to see more! FABULOUS as always!!

OSr Group said...

Astonishing collection !!!
Block Board Manufacturer in India