Monday, July 14, 2014

MCT Made is Minutes!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today we are making projects that are made in minutes!!!
So we will be sharing some fun and easy projects, for when you need something but only have minutes to make it. I find that Emma's products are great for those quick projects!!!!
 
Here is my project for today, I needed a little something for a sweet birthday girl. She LOVED it!!!!  
 I used MCT Treat Slider Box Die for the box,
the Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies  for the butterfly's,
 the Live, Love, Laugh & Be Happy Stamp Set  for the sentiment and
the Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set for the banner.
Hope you like it!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my treat box:
Emma's My Creative Time
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


11 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful Cindy!! LOVE the papers you used and those butterflies on the candies!
AWESOME project my friend!!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty, love your treat slider!!!

Joan Smith said...

Your candy treat box turned out so adorable love the sweet cardstock you chose love how you used the butterfly dies that was really so creative of you what a gorgeous presentation. WOW!!

Crafting Katie said...

What perfect paper! This is just as sweet as can be!

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty and so well coordinated... Enjoy your new crafty week ahead!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the colors and the pretty butterfly!! What a gorgeous project my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

quilt4fun2 said...

Your sweet treat is so pretty! Love the butterflies. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Migdalia said...

A Sweet and fun TREAT!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

candio said...

Super fun treat!! Love the papers!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love those butterflies! Hugs!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ This is so PRETTY! I LOVE the paper and of course ALL the MCT products! BEAUTIFUL job!