Thursday, August 15, 2024

Jaded Blossom August Release Blog Hop!!!


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to
Jaded Blossom's August Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
If you're here from Jamie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:
I made this project in memory of my mom, will added to my craft room wall with my mom's photos and things... Miss her every day :(
I used Jaded Blossom the new Gnome Dies: Awareness Ribbon Add Ons for the ribbon, the 
Gnome Dies: Hair Add Ons for the hair, the Gnome Dies: Girl Gnome Face Add Ons for the base of my gnome, the GNOME FACES for the face, the Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 3 for the wings, the Stitched Circle Dies with the Scallop Circle Dies for the layers.
Hope you like my card for today


Regular Price for the Release Package is $125.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Medical Supplies Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Cindy - you are here

7 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Your projects are always TOO CUTE!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

She is beautiful! I LOVE your little angel!

Sue D said...

Sweet gnome angel with the ribbon.

tljones71 said...

Love the sweet gnome angel!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable angel! Such a special project in your Mom's memory!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

Love the ribbon!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a sweet idea for your mom's photos! Love this!