Friday, August 30, 2024

Gnomies forever!!!! Jaded Blossom

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs, It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom!!! For today I made this fun card for my hubby!!!

I used Jaded Blossom the new PHOTO FRAME DIE for the photo frame, the GNOME ADDICT for the sentiment, the GNOME FACES for the faces, the GNOME DIES: GIRL GNOME FACE ADD ONS for the base of my girl gnome, the GNOME DIES: GNOME FACE ADD ONS 1 for the base of my boy gnome, the GIRL GNOME DIE for the hair, the EMBELLISHMENT CLUSTER DIE for the smaller stars, the RECTANGLE DIES 1 with the SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the back layers, the HALLOWEEN SCENIC DIES for more stars and the STAR DIES for the bigger stars, the BUILD A BOOTH DIE: ALPHABET ADD ONS for the numbers, the GNOME DIES: SPORT ADD ONS 1 and the GNOME DIES: SPORT ADD ONS 2 to dress my gnomies..... Hope you like my card for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

No comments: