Friday, June 14, 2024

Jaded Blossom June Release Blog hop!!!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
If you're here from Stacey you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is a link to my YouTube video for my card
coming soon!!!
https://youtu.be/0aTdgyBs_XE

HANDCUFF STENCIL

I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME DIES: POLICE ADD ONS for the hat, stars and badges, the new HANDCUFF STENCIL for the background, the new GNOMELAND SECURITY with GNOMELAND SECURITY OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the GNOME DIES for the base of my gnome, the POSTAGE DIES for the bottom layer, the RECTANGLE DIES 2 for the layer with the stenciling and the STITCHED OVAL DIES for the oval layer.
Hope you like my projects for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:
GNOME DIES
POSTAGE DIES
 RECTANGLE DIES 2
STITCHED OVAL DIES


Regular Price for the Release Package is $147.99
FREEBIE OFFER: Handcuff Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Friday and Saturday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Cindy- you are here

5 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your background stenciling! Darling police gnomie!

Andre M. said...

Fun layering on your card with this sweet gnomie!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the stenciled background and layering! Such a cute card!

sharon g said...

The handcuffs are awfully cute. What a nice way to thank you local cops.

Sue D said...

I like the hand cuff background and this fun sentiment.