Sunday, June 2, 2024

Jaded Blossom June Challenge - MASCULINE THEME!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - MASCULINE THEME!
Here is a link to my YouTube video for my fun background!!! 

I used Jaded Blossom the I MOOSE YOU for the moose, the COFFEE TAGS for the cup, the 
EAGER BEAVER for the beaver, the THANKSGIVING GNOMIE for the sentiment and some of 
the leaves and the THANKFUL FOR MY GNOMIE for the other leaves.
Hope you live my layout and video

Supplies I Used for my 8x8 layout:
I MOOSE YOU

Hello friends! It's the first Sunday of the month, and that means we are back with a new Challenge. But first, we want to let you know about our MONTHLY SPOTLIGHT! Every month, Jaded Blossom will pick a product to highlight with a special discount. For the month of June, we are spotlighting two stamp sets: Campfire & S'mores and Happy Trails. There is even a bundle deal to purchase the stamp sets with their coordinating outline dies for a bigger discount! 


 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

No comments: