Thursday, April 11, 2024

Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop!!!


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to
Jaded Blossom's April Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
If you're here from Stacey you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

DIAMOND PLATE STENCIL

I used Jaded Blossom the new TOOL STENCIL for the background, the GNOME DIES: TOOL ADD ONS for all the cuts, the GNOME DIES for the gnome base, the RECTANGLE DIES 2
for the back layer, the Fixing Everything tag Freebie for the sentiment and the  
GABLE BOX DIE for the layer with the sentiment
Hope you like my card for today...

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Jaded Blossom
Fixing Everything tag Freebie 


Regular Price for the Release Package is $161.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Fixing Everything Tag
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

9 comments:

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

LOVE the hair!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my gosh! I love how you created this little guy! All the way from his hair to his plaid overalls!!

lifesabeach32940 said...

You ARE so clever!! Love your projects and the corresponding videos you make ... sorry you are having trouble!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Judy

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE your stenciled backgrounds! TOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danni said...

This is so fun!! Awesome creation!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the stencil designs in this release! Such a fun card with a great sentiment!

Sue D said...

I like the tool background and the plaid pants.

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Cindy. I love your little construction gnome card. I just think his plaid pants are so cute. The Diamond Plate stencil is something I have not seen before. That is going on my wish list too.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a cute card! I love his plaid pants!