Sunday, April 7, 2024

Jaded Blossom April Challenge - USE WARM COLORS!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
April Challenge: USE WARM COLORS!

I used Jaded Blossom the MUSHROOM FOR COFFEE for the sentiment and image, the 
COFFEE SLIDER DIE for the base of my gift card holder,  the 
COFFEE SLIDER DIE ADD ON for sleeve, the GIFT CARD DIE to add a gift card
 too and the FALL DIES for the leaves
 Hope you like my card for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:

 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Tomorrow is are first day of sneak peeks for April Release 
over at Jaded Blossom
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is perfection Cindy!

Sue from Oregon said...

Got a chuckle out of this one! 💕Sue Kment