Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Jaded Blossom September Release Day #2


Welcome to our third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with ONE NEW Stamp set and TWO NEW Dies

I used Jaded Blossom the new CANDY CORN FOR SALE for the sentiment, the GNOME DIES for the base of my gnome, the GNOME DIES: HALLOWEEN COSTUME ADD ONS 1 for the costume, the GNOME DIES: HALLOWEEN ADD ONS for the bottle, the HALLOWEEN DIES for the bat, the WORD BUBBLE DIES for the bubble to add my sentiment in to, the RECTANGLE DIES 2 with the POSTAGE DIES for the layers. 
 Hope you like my card for today!

Supplies I Used for my Card:

  We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99
September 2023 Release will include:
2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
1 - New Outline Dies
1 - Stamp/Die Combo
1 - New 3 Piece Stencil
1 - Freebie Stencil
Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12 am PST 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Stencil - Only Free Thursday and Friday with a $50+ purchase or While Supplies Last. Must also purchase at least one item from the new release*

Regular price for the release package is $148.99



No comments: