Sunday, September 3, 2023

Jaded Blossom September Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the GNOMIE WANT CANDY with the 
for the base of my gnome, the GNOME DIES: HALLOWEEN COSTUME ADD ONS 2
for the cat costume, the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the circle, the
 STITCHED SQUARE DIES with the SCALLOP SQUARE DIES for the layers and the
 GNOME DIES: BIRTHDAY ADD ONS for the cupcake. 
Hope you like my card for todays Challenge!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:

 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

How sweet, love your kitty gnome