Friday, July 7, 2023

Jaded Blossom July 2023 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!!!! Day 2


Hey Everyone! It's time for the July 2023 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!  For those eager to shop the sale and release, click HERE

Jaded Blossom is releasing a bunch of fun new items on Friday! 

Here is a link to my YouTube video for my card 

Here is what I created using the new items.. 
I used Jaded Blossom the new PINEAPPLES FOR SALE for the sentiment, the new 
BUILD A BOOTH: TIKI ADD ONS for all the cuts to go with the BUILD A BOOTH DIE and the RECTANDLE DIES 1 for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my card and video for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:
PINEAPPLES FOR SALE
BUILD A BOOTH: TIKI ADD ONS
 BUILD A BOOTH DIE
RECTANDLE DIES 1

Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale going on now!


Your purchase earns you tickets! 

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

1 comment:

J Cochran said...

A perfect Booth! I love how you put Palm Trees in the background paper. Very nice and fun!